- Pleasant-tasting chewable tablet.
- Provides relief of heartburn.
- Contains herbs that soothe mucus membranes and support normal digestive processes.
- Ginger helps relieve digestive upsets/disturbances including flatulence, spasmodic indigestion and constipation. Ginger has been used traditionally as a spasmolytic (anti-spasmodic).
- In Chinese medicine, licorice is used for many ailments, including abdominal pain and ulcers.
- Several studies have shown anti-ulcer effects of various components in licorice.
How It WorksThis antacid formula provides natural ingredients to help nutritionally support digestion in times of occasional stomach upset. It contains calcium carbonate, alginic acid (from kelp, protects the mucus lining of the esophagus), wintergreen oil, papaya fruit (aids digestion), slippery elm bark (soothes the digestive tract), licorice root concentrate (aids digestion) and ginger (promotes digestion).
Stomach Comfort may help normal body processes in soothing occasional acid indigestion, heartburn or gas. Recommendation: For Adult Use: For the relief of heartburn associated with acid indigestion or stomach acid reflux, chew two tablets as needed.
Can also be used for pH balancing (chew 1-2 tablets between meals).
IngredientsEach tablet contains:
Calcium (calcium carbonate) 275 mg
Alginic acid 80 mg
Non-medicinal ingredients: Xylitol, caseinate powder, fructose, papaya fruit (Carica papaya), stearic acid, guar gum, slippery elm bark (Ulmus fulva), magnesium stearate, natural-sourced flavours, ginger rhizome (Zingiber officinale), licorice root (Glycyrrhiza glabra).
Chaque comprimé contient:
Calcium (carbonate de calcium) 275 mg
Acide alginique 80 mg
Ingrédients non médicinaux: Xylitol, poudre de caséi-nate, fructose, papaye (Carica papaya), acide stéarique, gomme de guar, écorce d’orme rouge (Ulmus fulva), stéarate de magnésium, saveurs naturelles, rhizome de gingembre (Zingiber offcinale), racine de réglisse (Glycyrrhiza glabra).
Recommended UseRecommendation: For Adult Use: For the relief of heartburn associated with acid indigestion or stomach acid reflux, chew two tablets as needed.
Warning: Do not take for more than two weeks, or if symptoms recur, unless directed by a doctor. Do not take within two hours of another medicine because the effectiveness of the other medicine may be altered.