CLEARLIFE ALLERGY RELIEF SPRAY Extra Strength (20 ml) MediNatura
Total Sympton Relief - Extra Strength
ClearLife Allergy Spray by Medinatura provides homeopathic support for the relief of minor symptoms of seasonal allergies.
When allergies hit, regardless of the time of year, they can be annoying and even debilitating. The stuffy nose and watery eyes are enough to drive anyone mad, and it can be pretty hard to find relief. Medinatura offers an all-natural alternative to over-the-counter allergy products.
ClearLife Allergy Spray is a homeopathic product that helps you find relief from the most common symptoms of seasonal allergies.
- Contains eight active ingredients, seven of which are naturally active
- Provides optimal support for the relief of minor allergy symptoms, including runny nose, watery eyes, and congestion
- 100% Homeopathic
- Provides the convenience of an easy-to-use spray formula
- Can be used by adults, as well as children as young as four
Adults and children 12 years and older: During an allergy attack: 2 sprays into each nostril every 2-4 hours. For daily protection: 2 sprays into each nostril daily. Do not exceed 24 sprays in each nostril in 24 hours.
Children 4 to 11 years: During an allergy attack: 1 spray into each nostril every 2-4 hours. For daily protection: 1 spray into each nostril daily. Do not exceed 12 sprays in each nostril in 24 hours.
For children under 4 years: consult your health professional.
- Active Ingredients:
- *Allium cepa 4X, 12X, 20X
- *Ambrosia artemisiaefolia 4X, 12X, 20X
- *Eupharasia officinalis 4X, 12X, 20X
- *Galphimia glauca 4X, 12X, 20X
- Histaminum hydrochloricum 8X, 12X, 20X
- *Luffa operculata 3X, 12X, 20X
- *Sulphur 4X, 12X, 20X
- **Each 20 mL contains 0.87 mL of each ingredient. Sulphur 4X 0.05 mL.
- Inactive Ingredients:
- Benzalkonium chloride, disodium phosphate dihydrate, isotonic sodium chloride solution and sodium dihydrogen phosphate dihydrate.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Ask a doctor before use if you have asthma. In rare cases, bronchospasm may occur in asthmatic patients. Temporary burning, stinging, sneezing, or increased nasal discharge may occur.
The use of this dispenser by more than one person may spread infection.
If symptoms persist or worsen, a health professional should be consulted. Do not use if known sensitivity to ClearLife™ or any of its ingredients exists.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use if printed safety seal around cap and bottle neck is missing or broken.
Store at room temperature. Protect from light.