THER-BIOTIC COMPLETE (60 veggie capsules)
**Refrigeration highly recommended!**
Most comprehensive, maximum-support probiotic formula.
This high-potency, hypoallergenic blend of 12 certified probiotic species offers the most complete spectrum of microorganisms in the Klaire line. Ther-Biotic® Complete is a unique combination of colonizing and transient strains providing broad coverage to support a healthy balance of microflora across the entire gastrointestinal tract. Scientifically formulated with a full spectrum of synergistic and complementary species, Ther-Biotic® Complete is designed for individuals who require significantly higher amounts of several different types of probiotic species to help support intestinal health. Formulated with 25+ billion CFUs per capsule, Ther-Biotic® Complete uses our proprietary InTactic® technology to ensure maximum delivery of live microorganisms throughout the intestinal tract.
FUNCTIONS OF PROBIOTIC STRAINS IN THER-BIOTIC® COMPLETE
• Produce lactic acid, hydrogen peroxide, and other compounds naturally antagonistic to pathogenic bacteria, yeast and viruses
• Interfere with binding of pathogens to the intestinal mucosa
• Compete with pathogenic organisms for nutrients
• Produce short-chain fatty acids (acetate, propionate, and butyrate) that nourish the colon
• Support innate and acquired immune defense mechanisms
• Reduce production of proinflammatory cytokines
• Improve immunological gut barrier function
• Synthesize vitamin K and B vitamins
• Produce lactase enzyme that helps digest the milk sugar lactose
• Support activity of detoxifying enzymes and removal of ammonia and phenol
• Produce analogs of the DPP-IV enzyme that break down opioid peptides
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement take one capsule daily or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
V775-06 60 vegetarian capsules
For pricing and purchasing information please see:
Click here to view the Canadian version
Other Ingredients: Vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, water), InTactic® proprietary polysaccharide complex, and L-leucine.